The North Face Traverse Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket
Get versatile outdoor protection with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell with a warm Heatseeker™ insulated liner jacket. Wear both in cold, wet conditions or separately as the weather permits.
Need help with your design or have questions? Use the Chat or click the link below to Contact Us and our experienced staff will be in touch ASAP.
Call Us at 800-254-1151 | Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm EST
- Outer: 70D 140 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Inner: 50D 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation in the removable liner jacket provides additional warmth
- Detachable, adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Stand collar
- Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers front zipper
- Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo at left sleeve (shell and inner jacket) and right back shoulder (shell)
- Contrast embroidered DryVent™ logo at left sleeve
- Hem cinch-cord
What is the minimum order for custom jackets?
The minimum quantity that can be ordered is 6 with the same logo, but we can send a blank sample prior to ordering if you would like to see the quality!
How long will it take to receive my order?
Standard production time is 7-10 business days after art approval. If you need them sooner please contact us as free rush service is available on most of our custom apparel!
Where will my logo be embroidered on the jacket?
There is an option above to select where you would like your embroidered logo on the jacket. Standard location for embroidery is on the left chest of this jacket. A design specialist will reach out to you with a proof of your logo after your order is placed.