The North Face DryVent Rain Jacket
Made with an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, its 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
Need help with your design or have questions? Use the Chat or click the link below to Contact Us and our experienced staff will be in touch ASAP.
Call Us at 800-254-1151 | Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm EST
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
What is the minimum order for custom rain jackets?
The minimum quantity that can be ordered is 6 with the same logo, but we can send a blank sample prior to ordering if you would like to see the quality!
How long will it take to receive my order?
Standard production time is 7-10 business days after art approval. If you need them sooner please contact us as free rush service is available on most of our custom employee apparel!
Where will my logo be embroidered on the jacket?
There is an option above to select where you would like your embroidered logo on the jacket. Standard location for embroidery is on the left chest of this jacket. A design specialist will reach out to you with a proof of your logo after your order is placed.