The North Face Ascendent Insulated Jacket
Stay warm, dry and carefree on the slopes or in the city in this waterproof, insulated jacket that’s built with storm-shedding DryVent™ and Heatseeker™ technical fabrics.
Need help with your design or have questions? Use the Chat or click the link below to Contact Us and our experienced staff will be in touch ASAP.
Call Us at 800-254-1151 | Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm EST
- Shell: 75D 133g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100 g (body), 80 g (sleeves), 60 g (collar) Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
- Technical, weatherproof jacket with a classic cut
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
- Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation provides additional warmth
- AquaGuard® waterproof zippers
- Interior stash pocket
- Secure-zip left chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logo at left chest and right back shoulder
What is the minimum order for custom jackets?
The minimum quantity that can be ordered is 6 with the same logo, but we can send a blank sample prior to ordering if you would like to see the quality!
How long will it take to receive my order?
Standard production time is 7-10 business days after art approval. If you need them sooner please contact us as free rush service is available on most of our custom apparel!
Where will my logo be embroidered on the jacket?
There is an option above to select where you would like your embroidered logo on the shirt. Standard location for embroidery is on the left chest of this jacket. A design specialist will reach out to you with a proof of your logo after your order is placed.