Nike Dri-FIT Pique Polo
Nike took the softness of pique cotton and combined it with the moisture wicking performance of Dri-FIT technical fibers. This Nike golf shirt is great for those that don't like the polyester feel of performance polos.Pricing above includes an embroidered logo in 1 location. Add sizes to your cart and upload your logo above or use the link below to design your own in our Design Studio: Start Designing
Need help with your design or have questions? Use the Chat or click the link below to Contact Us and our experienced staff will be in touch ASAP.Contact Us
Call Us at 800-254-1151 | Monday-Friday | 8:30am-5pm EST
- Shirt draws perspiration away from the skin where it rapidly evaporates at the surface to keep you cool and dry
- Nike took the softness of pique cotton and combined it with the moisture-wicking performance of Dri-FIT technical fibers
- Design includes a flat knit collar, three-button placket and open hem sleeves
- Pearlized buttons are selected to complement the shirt color
- Contrast Nike Swoosh design trademark embroidered on left sleeve
- Dri-FIT technology wicks moisture away from the body
How long will it take to receive my order?
Standard production time is 7-10 business days after art approval. If you need them sooner please contact us as free rush service is available on most of our custom apparel!
What is the minimum order of custom Nike Dri-FIT polo shirts?
The minimum quantity that can be ordered is 6 with the same logo, but we can order a blank sample prior to ordering if you would like to see the quality!
Where will my logo be embroidered on the polo?
There is an option above to select where you would like your embroidered logo on the shirt. Standard location for embroidery is on the left chest of this Nike golf shirt. A design specialist will reach out to you with a proof of your logo after your order is placed.
|Chest Width||19||20 1/2||22||23 1/2||25||26 1/2||28||29 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||19 1/4||20||20 3/4||21 1/2||22||22 1/2||23||23 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||27 1/2||28 1/2||29 1/2||30 1/2||32||33 1/2||35||36 1/2|
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.